Monday, January 20, 2014

What's up in my life?

Hello, lovelies!
It's been so long since I last updated. I really missed blogging, but I'm really busy juggling with my work (which I willingly take up 2 jobs) and family.
It's been a blessing since the year started. Although 2014 had a really rough start, but things are gradually getting better! (Hamdulillah for that!)

Anyway, I got myself a job as a Student Care teacher.
Although it's just a Student Care teacher ('just' as some would say), it's really a stressing job. Simply put: Cause I have to teach. But, all in all, I really love the job. Having really nice colleagues, and being able to sit throughout, it's giving me mercy. Least I don't have to stand for like what 12 hours, and only a 30minute break? Oh gosh.

It's really a joy to be working as a "teacher".
Technically, "teacher" is supposed to teach. However, in my own perspective, it is itself a learning process.
Everyday is a learning day for me.
The kids had been teaching me all sorts of things that I don't know, both academically and morally.
I've never been told that "Shut up" is rude, and to think that I've been using it quite a number of times in my life, gosh. I must've been "rude" all these years.

Besides having to work as a student care teacher in the day, I became a tutor at night.
And have I already mentioned that I've found the joy in teaching.
I have never once regretted choosing whatever I am doing now. Really.
Work is really enjoyable especially with the kids.
During the weekends, I will certainly miss my class. Weird, I know. 

Other than work, my weekends so far were used to go to the mosque for the most blessed event of the year in the Islamic Calendar i.e. Maulidur Rasul.
Alhamdulillah for every opportunity to celebrate it.
Bringing myself closer to my Prophet, and also my Deen, are one of the things on my resolution list. And being able to do it thus far, I'm really grateful.

That being said, I've nothing else to write!
Till then lovelies!
Keep it coming!