Sunday, February 2, 2014

Expectations

What's up, guys?
I just needed to get this thing, that's been bugging me for so long, off my chest. 

Have you ever encountered the time where people around you just said "You're such a disappointment" or "I expected more from you?" and you're just there, holding yourself together, clenching a tight fist, controlling the urge to just punch that person so badly? Personally, I had. 

I'm just disgusted when people said, "You've fallen below my expectations of you, young lady." and to think that people said it because of some things that happened accidentally, and by mistake, and you're still new to the circumstance. It's even more disgusting.

They're merely setting their expectations of you to their level, without even knowing your strengths and weaknesses. Why do you expect so much from me? You clearly know how I lack as an individual, and I will, without a doubt, disappoint you. So, why? I'm just really shocked as to how you don't even take the effort to find out my strengths and weaknesses. Really. 

I'm still unsure of what to do next, but, no way, mister/miss/madam. I am going to prove you wrong from now on. 

Now that it's finally off my chest, I feel better.
Till then! 
See you on the next post!
Keep it coming guys!