Monday, August 8, 2016

Dear Ibu Ayah...

Dear Ibu and Ayah,

You might never read this if i didn't post it anywhere.
But if you do, I see you checking up on your youngest daughter. Not complaining though, because least i know you care about me so much. Hehe.

Anyway, I'm not sure if you've seen it at your social media or not, your friends' posting about their children graduation, or just some stranger whom you came across his/her post because of their child's spectacular performance.

Two words: I'm Sorry.

I'm sorry if I wont be making you so proud like that because one; i'm not achieving good results and two; I'm not going to graduate with honours. Really sorry if you hoped i would, because honestly this course isn't for me. I'm going through this because I'm at the last year, and my second last sem. It's too wasted if i back out now. I'll try to be better this sem, but no promises alright?

I might not be making you proud this time round, even though I wanted to like how i did for Alevels. I hope Alevels was enough to make you proud for the longest time possible. This degree will just be a normal degree. But In Shaa Allah, I won't stop pursuing for greater things. It's just this time round, I'll not be making you so so so soooo proud.

I'm already struggling now, but you're my pillar of strength. I will make it through with your love and support. In Shaa Allah, to a brighter future for 3 of us.